To quote from the earlier summary of the 2014 User Summit:
There was a series of lightning talks where
- Jeff Kaufman talked about the
- Andrew Fong shared Dropbox’ tips and tricks for monitoring NGINX.
- John Watson discussed OS‑level tuning for massive concurrency.
- Dmitry Galperin of Runa Capital talked about the growth of Wallarm from an NGINX module to an application security service built on NGINX.
- Vanessa Ramos and Nicolas Grenié described how NGINX is at the core of 3Scale’s APITOOLs product.
- Phil Pennock concluded the speed round with an overview of Apcera’s dynamic provisioning using NATS and NGINX.
Without further ado, here are the lightning talks you’ve been waiting for: