That’s right! We hope you reserved your tickets to this sold-out conference, because we want to meet you there! Visit us at DockerCon from June 22nd to 23rd in San Francisco to learn how Docker and NGINX work together, enabling you to easily scale and deploy your containerized applications.
More awesome reasons to go:
- Attend Interconnecting containers at scale with NGINX on Monday June 22, 4:50 – 5:30PM:. Learn from Sarah Novotny, NGINX’s Head of Developer Relations, how to properly route and accelerate HTTP and TCP traffic, how to manage traffic across your distributed microservice architecture, and so much more.
- Meet the NGINX team at Booth G16: Come learn why NGINX is the standard for delivering web apps. We will show you how easy it is to deploy NGINX and NGINX Plus with Docker.
If you can’t make it to DockerCon, we can still get you up to speed on NGINX with Docker:
- Learn why NGINX is the third most popular software download on Docker Hub
- Check out the recorded webinar to learn NGINX and Docker best practices and practical techniques for microservices and continuous integration
- Find out how to deploy NGINX and NGINX Plus with Docker
See you at DockerCon!