We’re looking for people to share their story and passion for NGINX with the community. Do you have an interesting use case to share? Excited about your implementation? Have you written or used a module you enjoy, or found helpful?
Share your insights and stretch your speaking skills by letting us know you want to be an NGINX community speaker! Whether you’re new to NGINX or you’re a regular contributor, we want to hear your voice and help you find speaking opportunities.
There are two ways to share your story. We recently announced the open call for proposals for nginx.conf 2015 and we’re looking to spotlight community members in lightning talks at upcoming Summit and Training events and local meetups.
Summit + Training Events and Meetups
- Raleigh, NC [Thursday, July 9 at The Stockroom]
- Portland, OR [Sunday, July 19 at the Oregon Convention Center]
- Boston, MA [Tuesday, August 18 at District Hall]
- New York City, NY [Thursday, August 20 at OFFSITE NYC]
- Chicago, IL [Tuesday, August 25 at OFFSITE Chicago]
- Denver, CO [Thursday, August 27 at Wash Park Studio]
- Austin, TX [Wednesday, October 21 at Vuka]
Don’t see an event in your area? Submit a proposal with your location and we’ll let you know of upcoming community events near you.
nginx.conf 2015, September 22–24 in San Francisco
We’re excited to host nginx.conf 2015, our second annual user conference. Submit your talk idea in the call for proposals.
We look forward to sharing your story!