All the speakers and sessions for nginx.conf 2017 are ready to go. We have a healthy mix of experienced speakers from the NGINX community, NGINX developers, sales engineers, and senior management, and new faces sharing about brand-new solutions.
We want our strong lineup of speakers to reach as many people in the NGINX community as possible. So we’re offering a 50% discount to make it easy for you to attend. Just enter code NGINXCONF.
- Trends in Enterprise Application Development, by Rich Sharples of Red Hat.
- The Business of Open Source (or, how we think about it at CoreOS), by Elsie Phillips of CoreOs.
- NGINX: Managing Continuous Delivery at Enterprise Scale, by Jason Whittington of Equifax.
- Optimizing Webservers for High Throughput and Low Latency, by Alexey Ivanov of Dropbox.
- Lessons Learned Embracing DevOps + Security, by Zane Lackey of Signal Sciences.
- Better Metrics Through Scripting, by Matthew Williams of Datadog.
- NGINX Amplify: How We Collect 1B Metrics Per Day, by Mike Belov of NGINX.
- Building a Powerful, Efficient and Highly Available Caching Layer with NGINX, by Kevin Jones of NGINX.
- Not All Microservices Are Created Equal … Some Are Serverless, by Dragos Dascalita Haut of Adobe Systems.
Dates and details:
- nginx.conf location – The Nines: 525 SW Morrison St, Portland, OR 97204
- Conference dates – Wednesday, September 6th through Friday, September 8th, 2017
- Stay up to date – Sign up to receive announcements for nginx.conf 2017
- Registration – Come join us. Register with code NGINXCONF for 50% off!
We can’t wait to see you in Portland!