There is a lot of awesome being prepared for our annual user conference, nginx.conf 2015, in September and we want to ensure you get a preview of what to expect before discounted ticket sales end on August 20th. We’re excited to welcome speakers from all over the globe, and from companies and organizations of all sizes. Here’s a sneak peek at some of the excellent speakers who will be presenting at nginx.conf this year:
- Dragos Dascalita Haut of Adobe on scaling microservices with NGINX, Docker, and Mesos
- Sean Cribbs of Comcast Cable, on rolling your own API management platform with NGINX and Lua
- Kelsey Hightower of CoreOS, on using Kubernetes with NGINX Plus to package and distribute modern web applications at scale
- Brian Pane of Dropbox, on accelerating HTTPS worldwide with an NGINX-based Edge Network
- Scott Francis of Shopify, on building an HTTP request router with NGINX and Lua
This is just a sampling of the amazing line‑up. View more confirmed speakers on the nginx.conf 2015 site.
Beyond the sessions, there are more great ways to participate.
- Reserve a spot in one of our hands-on workshops led by expert trainers. Space is limited, so register early.
- There are still a few sponsorship opportunities left. Check out the prospectus and drop us a line at [email protected].
Register now for the best prices – early bird pricing ends August 20. You can also register for a discounted room at the Grand Hyatt San Francisco, saving about $100 per night. Find more details at the new and updated nginx.conf 2015 site.
We can’t wait to see you in San Francisco!