That time of year is fast approaching. We’re excited to announce the dates and location of nginx.conf 2015. Save the date – we hope to see you there!
- What – nginx.conf 2015
- When – September 22-24, 2015
- Where – Fort Mason, 2 Marina Boulevard, San Francisco, CA 94123
We hosted our very first conference in 2014 to a sold-out crowd. Featuring a variety of sessions and activities, developers were able to discover trends and best practices for application performance, network with NGINX partners and sponsors, and participate in keynotes, breakout sessions, and hands-on training classes.
Why should you go THIS year?
The rise of the web and the explosion of devices that connect us have fundamentally changed our daily lives. Today’s businesses face disruption and opportunity on a scale we have never seen before. Developers and technology professionals are building and delivering some of the most innovative applications and sites in the world.
Attend nginx.conf 2015 to:
- Learn – Walk away with the tools to hack, build, and create from hands-on training, deep-dives, breakout sessions, and keynotes
- Explore: – Discover how to deliver your sites and apps with performance, security, and scale
- Connect: – Meet face-to-face and network with fellow NGINX users and experts
Stay tuned for more information on the lineup of speakers, evening events, and call for proposals.
For more details, join our mailing list to stay up to date on nginx.conf 2015 happenings.
Interested in becoming a sponsor? Email us and ask us how.