NGINX helps the world’s most innovative companies deliver their sites and applications with performance, reliability, security, and scale. More than 300 million sites — including half of the Internet’s busiest websites — rely on NGINX. Companies like Airbnb, Box, Instagram, Netflix, Pinterest, SoundCloud, and Zappos use NGINX for advanced load balancing, web and mobile acceleration, security controls, application monitoring, and management.
NGINX, International Limited is searching for an Account Executive to join their growing sales team and work as a key part of a vibrant team located in the Cork City Centre, Ireland, offices.
A strong knowledge of networking, load balancer and application delivery controller (ADC) markets are definite advantages but not required.
- Be a key contributor to the EMEA sales team
- Promote and sell NGINX‘s products and professional services
- Build and maintain an in-depth knowledge of NGINX products, services, trends, and competition
- Develop and manage a pipeline to overachieve on sales targets with both net-new and install base accounts
- Use your sales acumen and regional knowledge to build additional pipeline through outbound and sales prospecting activities
- Maintain a consistent sequence of communication with prospects and leverage available prospecting tools
- High level of forecast accuracy expected
- Pricing and contract negotiation
- Manage relationships and maintain exceptional levels of customer service
- Coordinate with pre-sales, marketing, and engineering
- Report writing and maintenance
- Proven track record of building a pipeline and delivering on sales targets
- College degree or equivalent work experience
- 2-plus years of selling software
- Proven track record in direct sales
- Ability to deliver product presentations via webcasting tools
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with Salesforce.com CRM tool
- Multilingual abilities is a plus
- Be a pleasure for customers and colleagues to work with
- Be a highly driven individual, with a track record of solid achievement
- Self-starter, entrepreneurial attitude
- Be comfortable cold- and warm-calling at an executive level
- Willingness to do occasional travel
NGINX, International Limited‘s EMEA Headquarters is based in Cork City Centre, Ireland, where we embrace the culture and attitude from our global headquarters in downtown San Francisco. In our Cork office, you’ll find a great working environment with fun and smart people while being surrounded by great restaurants, bars, and all sorts of other things we make good use of as a team!
NGINX is an equal opportunity employer. Our culture is built on values of progress, excellence, openness, and curiosity. These values are very important to our company and its continued success. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, veteran status, or any other category protected by law. By fostering a diverse business environment, we welcome the opportunity to grow and learn from each other, our customers, investors, suppliers, and business partners.
NGINX is not open to third-party solicitation or resumes for our posted positions. Any resume submitted to an NGINX employee by a recruiting firm that does not have a valid, written search agreement with us will be considered a referral, regardless of whether it is submitted for a posted position or for general consideration, and no matter how it is submitted (via email, the Internet, or other means). No fee will be paid in the event a candidate is hired by NGINX as a result of the referral or through other means.