NGINX is the world’s fastest growing web server and application acceleration company with hundreds of millions of sites using our software. It is the #1 web server of choice for the top 100,000 busiest websites, including Facebook, Netflix, Hulu, Pinterest, WordPress, and Living Social. NGINX has an amazing culture built upon our core traits: Progress, Excellence, Openness, and Curiosity.
NGINX, Inc. is searching for an Account Executive to join their growing sales team. This Account Executive will work from the San Francisco office and will report to the VP of Sales.
Strong knowledge of networking, load balancer, and application delivery controller (ADC) markets are a definite advantage.
- Promote and sell NGINX‘s products and professional services
- Develop and manage a pipeline to overachieve on sales targets
- High level of forecast accuracy expected
- Pricing and contract negotiation experience
- Manage relationships and maintain high levels of customer service
- Coordinate with pre-sales, marketing, and engineering
- Proven track record of building a pipeline and delivering on sales targets
- BS/BA degree or equivalent work experience
- 2-6 years of experience selling subscription software
- 2-plus years of experience in networking, load balancer, and/or ADC markets
- Ability to deliver product presentations via webcasting tools
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with Salesforce.com CRM tool
NGINX, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Our culture is built on values of Progress, Excellence, Openness, and Curiosity. These values are very important to our company and its continued success. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, veteran status, or any other category protected by law. By fostering a diverse business environment, we welcome the opportunity to grow and learn from each other, our customers, investors, suppliers, and business partners.
NGINX, Inc. is not open to third-party solicitation or resumes for our posted positions. Any resume submitted to an NGINX, Inc. employee by a recruiting firm that does not have a valid, written search agreement with us will be considered a referral, regardless of whether it is submitted for a posted position or for general consideration, and no matter how it is submitted (via email, the Internet, or other means). No fee will be paid in the event a candidate is hired by NGINX, Inc. as a result of the referral or through other means.