NGINX helps the world’s most innovative companies deliver their sites and applications with performance, reliability, security, and scale. More than 300 million sites — including half of the Internet’s busiest websites — rely on NGINX. Companies like Airbnb, Box, Instagram, Netflix, Pinterest, SoundCloud, and Zappos use NGINX for advanced load balancing, web and mobile acceleration, security controls, application monitoring, and management.
NGINX, LLC. is searching for a C/Unix Developer to join our growing team in Moscow.
Our culture is built upon our core values: progress, excellence, openness, and curiosity. We’re a small, growing company with a startup culture and products that are chosen for high performance and efficiency by innovators around the world. If you want to make a difference, take your career to the next level, and work in a highly energetic environment, please send us your resume – we’d love to talk.
- You will work on the NGINX Unit project with a small team of engineers led by the original author of NGINX, Igor Sysoev
- 3-plus years of expert-level experience with C/Unix development
- Good knowledge of modern Linux or Unix internals at the system programmer level
- Hands-on skills with Unix Command Line Interface (CLI) and development tools like make, gcc, and gdb
- Multithread and asynchronous programs development experience
- Knowledge of the basic principles of interpreted programming languages internals
- Business fluency in Russian required, as well as the ability to read technical documents and write in English
NGINX, LLC. is not open to third-party solicitation or resumes for our posted positions. Any resume submitted to an NGINX employee by a recruiting firm that does not have a valid, written search agreement with us will be considered a referral, regardless of whether it is submitted for a posted position or for general consideration, and no matter how it is submitted (via email, the Internet, or other means). No fee will be paid in the event a candidate is hired by NGINX as a result of the referral or through other means.