NGINX is the world’s fastest growing web server and application acceleration company with hundreds of millions of sites using our software. It is the #1 web server of choice for the top 100,000 busiest websites, including Facebook, Netflix, Hulu, Pinterest, WordPress, and Living Social. NGINX has an amazing culture built upon our core traits: Progress, Excellence, Openness, and Curiosity.
NGINX, Inc. is searching for a C/Unix Developer to join our growing team in Moscow.
- You will work on an application proxy engine project with a small team of engineers led by the original author of NGINX, Igor Sysoev
- 3-plus years of expert-level experience with C/Unix development
- Good knowledge of modern Linux or Unix internals at the system programmer level
- Hands-on skills with Unix Command Line Interface (CLI) and development tools like make, gcc, and gdb
- Multithread and asynchronous programs development experience
- Knowledge of the basic principles of interpreted programming languages internals
- Business fluency in Russian required, as well as the ability to read technical documents and write in English
NGINX, Inc. is not open to third-party solicitation or resumes for our posted positions. Any resume submitted to an NGINX, Inc. employee by a recruiting firm that does not have a valid, written search agreement with us will be considered a referral, regardless of whether it is submitted for a posted position or for general consideration, and no matter how it is submitted (via email, the Internet, or other means). No fee will be paid in the event a candidate is hired by NGINX, Inc. as a result of the referral or through other means.