NGINX helps the world’s most innovative companies deliver their sites and applications with performance, reliability, security, and scale. More than 300 million sites — including half of the Internet’s busiest websites — rely on NGINX. Companies like Airbnb, Box, Instagram, Netflix, Pinterest, SoundCloud, and Zappos use NGINX for advanced load balancing, web and mobile acceleration, security controls, application monitoring, and management.
NGINX, International Limited is searching for a Russian-speaking Growth Account Executive to join our growing team and cover the English- and Russian-speaking markets. This Growth Account Executive will work as a key part of a vibrant team located in our Cork City Centre, Ireland, office.
Our culture is built upon our core values: progress, excellence, openness, and curiosity. We’re a small, growing company with a startup culture and products that are chosen for high performance and efficiency by innovators around the world. If you want to make a difference, take your career to the next level, and work in a highly energetic environment, please send us your resume – we’d love to talk.
- Promote and sell NGINX‘s products and professional services
- Build and maintain an in-depth knowledge of NGINX’s products, services, trends, and competition
- Develop and manage a pipeline to overachieve on sales targets with both net-new and install-base accounts
- Use your sales acumen and regional knowledge to build additional pipeline through outbound and sales prospecting activities
- Maintain a consistent sequence of communication with prospects and leverage available prospecting tools
- High-level of forecast accuracy expected
- Pricing and contract negotiation
- Manage relationships and maintain exceptional levels of customer service
- Coordinate with pre-sales, marketing, and engineering
- Report writing and maintenance
- Business fluency in Russian and English required
- Proven track record of building a pipeline and delivering on sales targets/metrics
- College degree or equivalent work experience
- At least 1 year of experience selling software, or extensive experience as a Sales Development Representative or Business Development Representative
- Experience working in a Western company selling into the Russian market
- Any experience in networking, load balancer, enterprise application, and/or ADC markets is a plus
- Ability to deliver product presentations via webcasting tools
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with Salesforce.com CRM tool
NGINX, International Limited‘s EMEA Headquarters is based in Cork City Centre, Ireland, where we embrace the culture and attitude from our global headquarters in downtown San Francisco. In our Cork office, you’ll find a great working environment with fun and smart people while being surrounded by great restaurants, bars, and all sorts of other things we make good use of as a team!
NGINX is an equal opportunity employer. Our culture is built on values of progress, excellence, openness, and curiosity. These values are very important to our company and its continued success. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, veteran status, or any other category protected by law. By fostering a diverse business environment, we welcome the opportunity to grow and learn from each other, our customers, investors, suppliers, and business partners.
NGINX is not open to third-party solicitation or resumes for our posted positions. Any resume submitted to an NGINX employee by a recruiting firm that does not have a valid, written search agreement with us will be considered a referral, regardless of whether it is submitted for a posted position or for general consideration, and no matter how it is submitted (via email, the Internet, or other means). No fee will be paid in the event a candidate is hired by NGINX as a result of the referral or through other means.