NGINX is the world’s fastest growing web server and application acceleration company with hundreds of millions of sites using our software. It is the #1 web server of choice for the top 100,000 busiest websites, including Facebook, Netflix, Hulu, Pinterest, WordPress, and Living Social. NGINX has an amazing culture built upon our core traits: Progress, Excellence, Openness, and Curiosity.
NGINX Software, Inc. is searching for an ISV Alliance Manager to join our growing business development team in San Francisco. This position reports to the Head of Business Development. If you have strong experience identifying and developing business opportunities within new and existing partners, this is your opportunity to take ownership of a key role that will be critical to NGINX’s continued growth.
NGINX is a company dedicated to positive cultural values, and you will have the opportunity to work with a team of amazingly talented professionals who want to make a difference. If you’re excited by the challenge of a fast-paced, high-growth company with a killer product, and have the energy and passion to expertly develop and implement a winning sales strategy in a high-visibility position, this is a role where you can showcase your talent and make an impact!
- Identify and create new business opportunities with strategic partners focused on technical collaboration, revenue, and strategic market impact
- Articulate strategic value and build strong relationships with partners to raise awareness and support for NGINX and its products.
- Define and execute strategy and business plans for select market segments, including recruiting and developing partners in support of the strategy and plans
- Interface with internal groups, such as engineering, sales, and marketing to advocate and help resolve partner issues and drive product features and development
- 7-plus years of experience as a partner manager, business development manager, or technical account manager
- Ability to speak to both developers/IT operations and sales/management
- Broad industry experience and knowledge
- Knowledge of application servers and frameworks
- Knowledge of hosting, service providers, and cloud technology
- Strong written, oral, and presentation skills
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Self-starter with a sense of urgency for closing deals and increasing revenue
- Strong business savvy and negotiation skills
NGINX Software, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Our culture is built on values of Progress, Excellence, Openness, and Curiosity. These values are very important to our company and its continued success. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, veteran status, or any other category protected by law. By fostering a diverse business environment, we welcome the opportunity to grow and learn from each other, our customers, investors, suppliers, and business partners.
NGINX Software, Inc. is not open to third-party solicitation or resumes for our posted positions. Any resume submitted to an NGINX employee by a recruiting firm that does not have a valid, written search agreement with us will be considered a referral, regardless of whether it is submitted for a posted position or for general consideration, and no matter how it is submitted (via email, the Internet, or other means). No fee will be paid in the event a candidate is hired by NGINX as a result of the referral or through other means.