NGINX helps the world’s most innovative companies deliver their sites and applications with performance, reliability, security, and scale. More than 300 million sites — including half of the Internet’s busiest websites — rely on NGINX. Companies like Airbnb, Box, Instagram, Netflix, Pinterest, SoundCloud, and Zappos use NGINX for advanced load balancing, web and mobile acceleration, security controls, application monitoring, and management.
NGINX International Limited is searching for our first in-house Recruiter in Cork, Ireland, to join our vibrant and rapidly expanding team. We need an experienced Recruiter who can succeed independently and is driven to find the right employees who will help us meet our company goals. Recruiting is a core element to building our team and maintaining our strong culture, and you will focus on relationship building with both candidates and hiring managers. This position reports to the Director of Human Resources in San Francisco, CA.
This role is perfect for someone who wants to build the recruiting function from the ground up and make an immediate positive impact on the future of NGINX’s EMEA region.
- Sourcing, evaluating, and closing candidates in sales, marketing, administrative, technical, and other roles
- Managing the internal recruitment process, including screening candidates, scheduling interviews, helping with the offer process, handling post-hire check-ins, and everything in-between
- Driving candidate channels, including active sourcing, agencies, job advertisements, social media, other recruiting campaigns, etc.
- Optimizing job postings by working with hiring managers to develop effective and compelling job descriptions
- Prioritizing positive candidate and hiring manager experiences and relationships
- Proactively share data-centric updates with hiring managers, keeping them aware of the current status of the candidate pipeline
- Maintaining data integrity by accurately entering and updating information in Greenhouse, our applicant tracking system
- Partnering with the global recruiting team on various initiatives, including employment branding, summer internship program, recruitment open houses, etc.
- Staying current on relevant news in the technology space
- Meeting and exceeding hiring goals
- 4-6 years of full lifecycle recruiting experience, preferably in technical startup companies or the software industry
- Experience sourcing for multilingual roles
- Demonstrated understanding of the Cork employment market
- Proven ability to work independently while collaborating with a global team
- Experience with advanced and creative sourcing techniques
- Exceptional organizational and communication skills
- Ability to scale in a fast-paced environment
- Track record for successfully identifying and qualifying exceptional candidates in sales roles is a must, technical recruiting experience is a plus
- Experience with general human resources support is a plus
- A passion and interest in, and/or understanding of, technology
- Experience with the Greenhouse or a similar ATS
- University degree is preferred
NGINX, International Limited‘s EMEA Headquarters is based in Cork City Centre, Ireland, where we embrace the culture and attitude from our global headquarters in downtown San Francisco. In our Cork office, you’ll find a great working environment with fun and smart people while being surrounded by great restaurants, bars, and all sorts of other things we make good use of as a team!
NGINX is an equal opportunity employer. Our culture is built on values of progress, excellence, openness, and curiosity. These values are very important to our company and its continued success. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, veteran status, or any other category protected by law. By fostering a diverse business environment, we welcome the opportunity to grow and learn from each other, our customers, investors, suppliers, and business partners.
NGINX is not open to third-party solicitation or resumes for our posted positions. Any resume submitted to an NGINX employee by a recruiting firm that does not have a valid, written search agreement with us will be considered a referral, regardless of whether it is submitted for a posted position or for general consideration, and no matter how it is submitted (via email, the Internet, or other means). No fee will be paid in the event a candidate is hired by NGINX as a result of the referral or through other means.