NGINX is the world’s fastest growing web server and application acceleration company with hundreds of millions of sites using our software. It is the #1 web server of choice for the top 100,000 busiest websites, including Facebook, Netflix, Hulu, Pinterest, WordPress, and Living Social. NGINX has an amazing culture built upon our core traits: Progress, Excellence, Openness, and Curiosity.
NGINX Software, Inc. is searching for a Sales Recruiter to join our vibrant team in San Francisco. We are a high-growth company that is driven to create innovative, high-performing, and efficient solutions, and we need an experienced Sales Recruiter who is equally driven to find the right employees who will help us meet those goals. Recruiting is a core element to building our team and maintaining our strong culture, and you will focus on relationship building with both candidates and hiring managers.
If you’re excited by the challenge of a fast-paced, high-growth open source company with killer products, join our amazing NGINX team and help us build the team that makes web applications around the world even better.
- Source, evaluate, and close candidates for the sales department
- Manage the internal recruitment process, including scheduling interviews, keeping the interview process moving, helping with the offer process, handling post-hire check-ins, and everything in-between
- Drive candidate channels, including active sourcing, agencies, job advertisements, social media, other recruiting campaigns, etc.
- Optimize job postings by working with hiring managers to develop effective and compelling job descriptions
- Prioritize positive candidate and hiring manager experiences and relationships
- Proactively share data-centric updates with hiring managers, keeping them aware of the current status of the candidate pipeline
- Maintain data integrity by accurately entering and updating information in Greenhouse, our applicant tracking system
- Partner with the recruiting team on various initiatives, including employment branding, summer internship program, recruitment open houses, etc.
- Meet and exceed hiring goals
- Recruit for marketing and G&A departments as needed
- Stay current on relevant news in the technology space
- 4-6 years of full lifecycle recruiting experience, preferably in technical companies or the software industry. Start-up experience is a plus
- At least 2 years of sales recruiting experience at all levels
- Experience with advanced and creative sourcing techniques, as well as proven organizational and communication skills
- Ability to scale in a fast-paced environment where functioning autonomously, yet collaborating as a part of the team, is vital
- Track record for successfully identifying and qualifying exceptional candidates
- A passion and interest in, and/or understanding of, technology
- Experience with marketing and G&A recruiting is a plus
- Experience with the Greenhouse or a similar ATS is a plus
NGINX Software, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Our culture is built on values of Progress, Excellence, Openness, and Curiosity. These values are very important to our company and its continued success. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, veteran status, or any other category protected by law. By fostering a diverse business environment, we welcome the opportunity to grow and learn from each other, our customers, investors, suppliers, and business partners.
NGINX Software, Inc. is not open to third-party solicitation or resumes for our posted positions. Any resume submitted to an NGINX employee by a recruiting firm that does not have a valid, written search agreement with us will be considered a referral, regardless of whether it is submitted for a posted position or for general consideration, and no matter how it is submitted (via email, the Internet, or other means). No fee will be paid in the event a candidate is hired by NGINX as a result of the referral or through other means.