NGINX Conf 2019
Level Up Your Apps and APIs
Dates: Sept 10 – 11
Technical Training: Sept 9 & 12
Venue: Sheraton Grand Seattle
NGINX Conf is a two-day event for developers, operators, and architects looking to modernize their application delivery, API, and microservices infrastructure.
Today’s organizations need to build modern applications to compete in the digital era. This conference is designed to help business of all maturity stages level up their applications and APIs to succeed. What does that mean? Leveling up your infrastructure, your legacy apps, your microservices apps, and you! We’ll show you how to take everything from application stacks to architectures to skills to the next level.
What to Expect at NGINX Conf 2019
- Keynotes from NGINX leaders, industry experts, and community luminaries
- Breakout sessions offering NGINX best practices and technical insight
- Opportunities to learn from and network with the NGINX community
- Case studies from a cross-section of NGINX users and customers
- A showcase with joint solutions from NGINX alliance partners
- An optional day of onsite, technical training
- Networking opportunities with fellow attendees
Who Should Attend NGINX Conf 2019
NGINX Conf is ideal for individual contributors and leaders of application development, IT operations, DevOps, and technical architecture. To ensure you get the most of the event, we’ve broken sessions into the following tracks that cover industry trends, product strategy, case studies and technical information including demos for:
- Application Delivery: This track is for IT Ops and DevOps teams seeking to modernize application delivery infrastructure using NGINX. Your will learn about key industry trends driving the adoption of software-based application delivery controllers (ADCs). Our technical experts will present demos on deploying and optimizing NGINX Plus and the NGINX Controller’s Application Delivery Module. You will also hear case studies from users who replaced hardware solutions like F5 Application with NGINX.
- API Management: This track is for DevOps, Architects, API Product Managers and Developers seeking to modernize their API management infrastructure. You will learn how to simplify your API management architecture without sacrificing performance using NGINX Controller’s API Management Module for both north/south and east/west API traffic. Hear from customers and get demos and deep dives.
- Microservices: This track is targeted for DevOps, Architects, IT Ops and Developers who are building new, distributed applications based on microservices. Topics include Kubernetes Ingress Controller, service mesh, router mesh, and related best practices and lessons learned. You’ll also be the first to receive a deep-dive on our big reveal that we plan to announce designed to help you accelerate your journey to microservices.
In addition to the breakout session tracks, NGINX Conf will have morning keynotes from industry luminaries and NGINX experts. The keynotes will also include new product releases, roadmap elements, and company announcements. Technical NGINX users will also find a full day of onsite training before and after the event.
Mark your calendar and be one of the first to learn about new NGINX technologies, partnerships, and services that will be unveiled at this year’s conference.
The NGINX Conf 2019 registration will go live in April, so stay tuned!
Questions? [email protected]