The Cloud Native Computing Foundation (CNCF) provides this definition for cloud‑native:
Cloud native technologies empower organizations to build and run scalable applications in modern, dynamic environments such as public, private, and hybrid clouds. Containers, service meshes, microservices, immutable infrastructure, and declarative APIs exemplify this approach.
These techniques enable loosely coupled systems that are resilient, manageable, and observable. Combined with robust automation, they allow engineers to make high‑impact changes frequently and predictably with minimal toil.
How Can NGINX Help?
The NGINX application platform includes multiple solutions to enable your cloud‑native app delivery strategy:
- Containers and microservices with NGINX Ingress Controller and NGINX Service Mesh
- Cloud load balancing with NGINX Plus and cloud security with NGINX App Protect
- Automation with NGINX Controller, NGINX Plus, NGINX App Protect, and F5 DNS Cloud Services
NGINX is a cloud‑agnostic solution that easily integrates with your on‑prem and cloud environments, including AWS, Azure, and Google Cloud Platform. Whether your strategy is multi‑cloud, hybrid‑cloud, or both, the NGINX application delivery platform helps you:
- Reduce tool sprawl and provide a standard set of services
- Control costs with lightweight and easy solutions
- Bring teams together with self‑service capabilities
Contact us to learn more about the benefits of using NGINX for cloud‑native app delivery.