NGINX Conf is a two‑day event for developers, operators, and architects looking to modernize their application delivery infrastructure, API infrastructure, and applications.
Join us to enjoy keynotes from industry luminaries and NGINX experts, and to learn about new product releases, roadmap elements, and company announcements. Technical NGINX users can extend their conference experience with full days of onsite training before and after the event.
What to Expect at NGINX Conf 2019
NGINX Conf is designed to help businesses at every point on the journey to digital transformation, ranging from initial plans to modernize hardware‑based delivery of legacy applications all the way to service mesh implementations for advanced microservices architectures.
Join us in Seattle on September 9 for 2 full days of:
- Keynotes from NGINX leaders, industry experts, and community luminaries
- Breakout sessions offering NGINX best practices and technical insight
- Opportunities to learn from and network with the NGINX community
- Case studies from a cross‑section of NGINX users and customers
- A showcase with joint solutions from NGINX alliance partners
- Fun activities, food, and drinks with fellow attendees
Who Should Attend NGINX Conf 2019
NGINX Conf is ideal for individual contributors and leaders of application development, IT operations, DevOps, and technical architecture. To ensure you get the most of the event, we’ve broken sessions into three tracks:
- Application Delivery. This track is targeted for IT Ops and DevOps teams seeking to modernize application delivery infrastructure using NGINX. Learn about key industry trends driving the adoption of software‑based application delivery controllers (ADCs). Our technical experts will demo best practices for optimizing ADC infrastructure with NGINX, and customers will share their experiences deploying NGINX for improved agility.
- API Management. This track is targeted for DevOps engineers, architects, API product managers, and developers seeking to modernize their API management infrastructure using NGINX Controller’s API Management Module. Learn how to simplify your API management architecture to handle both north‑south and east‑west API traffic without compromising performance and flexibility. Hear from our customers how they use the API Management Module to manage all their internal APIs.
- Microservices. This track is targeted for DevOps and IT Ops engineers, architects, and developers who are building new distributed applications using microservices. Get a deep dive on the big reveal we’ll be making at our keynote session, designed to help you accelerate your journey to microservices.
Access Dozens of Sessions Diving into the NGINX Application Platform
NGINX Conf is the official event where you can learn about NGINX technologies, best practices, and community engagement. Join us to learn about how NGINX can help modernize your infrastructure and applications.
At the heart of our event are the key technologies powering the NGINX Application Platform:
- NGINX Open Source. Preview the latest features in the web server, load balancer, reverse proxy, and content cache that started it all.
- Application delivery. Learn about how our customers have replaced their appliance‑based load balancers with NGINX to manage the entire lifecycle of load balancers at scale.
- API management. Are your API consumers experiencing poor performance? Do you have to deploy and manage multiple components to handle API traffic? Learn how our unique architecture delivers high performance and reduces complexity by managing both north‑south and east‑west API traffic. Learn about dev portal and other sought‑after features that we plan to introduce to our award‑winning NGINX Controller API Management Module.
- Microservices. Are you constrained by the lack of stable, mature infrastructure to manage all your microservices? Be the first to hear about our approach, which doesn’t force you to accept a trade‑off between performance, complexity, and flexibility.
- NGINX Unit. Hear directly from NGINX founder and CTO Igor Sysoev on our vision for the next‑generation application server that is tailor‑made for dynamic websites and applications.
- NGINX Ingress Controller for Kubernetes. Get best practices for deploying NGINX Open Source and NGINX Plus in Kubernetes environments.
- And more! Be the first to learn about new NGINX technologies, partnerships, and services that will be unveiled at this year’s conference.
Soak Up the Scenery in the Tech‑Fueled Innovation Hub of Seattle!
There are lots of good reasons to hold NGINX Conf in Seattle this year. The scenic city by the Sound is the fastest‑growing tech hub in North America, and not just because of tech giants like Amazon or Microsoft. A report from real estate company CBRE last year found that no city has added more tech jobs in the last two years than Seattle. Seattle is also a timely choice for this year’s Conf, as we recently announced that NGINX is to be acquired by F5 Networks, which is headquartered in Washington’s City of Goodwill.
Tech wonders aside, Seattle is also a vibrant city surrounded by unrivalled natural beauty and breathtaking views. From the iconic Pike Place Market and its delicious food scene, to crossing Puget Sound on a Washington State Ferry, there will be plenty to enjoy after the stimulating talks and sessions at NGINX Conf come to an end, for both locals and visitors alike.
To ensure your attendance or submit proposals for papers, visit us at NGINX Conf 2019!