The call for proposals for nginx.conf 2015 is now open! We’re excited to hear about all of the interesting ways you’re using NGINX. We’re looking for a variety of talks such as cool and unique use cases, advanced technical talks, and everything in between. Here are a few examples of what we would like to see this year:
- Using NGINX for more than serving static content
- Scaling and overcoming bottlenecks in your application
- APIs or IoTs or Containers, oh my!
- Your experience developing in the NGINX ecosystem or codebase
- A module you wrote or currently use
Submit your ideas to our call for proposals by 11:59 PM PDT, June 2, 2015. We look forward to seeing your talk submissions and insights into how you’re using NGINX to supercharge your web platform.
What you need to know right now:
- Venue – Fort Mason, 2 Marina Boulevard, San Francisco, CA 94123
- Conference dates – September 22 – 24, 2015
- CFP – You can submit your talk here.
- Sponsorship – Interested in becoming a sponsor? Email us and find out how.
- Stay informed – Sign up at nginx.conf 2015 to stay up to date on nginx.conf 2015 happenings.
Save the dates and stay tuned for more announcements!