- Are running a commercial application or website that requires a predictable, reliable and high performance user experience;
- Have used NGINX OSS, but want to reduce complexity and have a supported NGINX build;
- Are migrating their web architectures from a monolithic application to a lightweight, “scale out” distributed, componentized architecture (and need an outer “shell/routing layer” on top of that);
- Are moving to virtualized/cloud environments and need a more modern, cloud-friendly alternative to their existing hardware-based LB/ADC solutions;
- Have a hardware-based LB/ADC solutions and don’t want to continue to purchase expensive, non-scalable, rigid solutions at 10x more cost compared to NGINX Plus;
- Media/Content owners doing massive HTTP streaming media (HTTP video/audio).