Our Company and Culture
NGINX creates and supports the world’s fastest growing web server and application delivery platform, powering over 300 million sites. We help our customers deliver apps that change the world – from Airbnb to Dropbox, Netflix to Uber. Come join our amazing team!
Our culture is built upon our core values: progress, excellence, openness, and curiosity. We’re a small company growing quickly, with a start-up culture and products that are chosen for high performance and efficiency by innovators around the world. If you want to make a difference, take your career to the next level, and work in a highly energetic environment, please send us your resume – we’d love to talk.
We’re currently hiring for the following positions:
- Account Executive (Benelux/Nordic Regions)
- Controller Support Engineer
- Growth Account Executive (Russian Speaking)
- QA Engineer
- Sales Development Representative (Benelux/Nordic Regions)
- Sales Development Representative (French Speaking)
- Sales Development Representative (German Speaking)
- Solutions Architect (French Speaking)
- Solutions Architect (German Speaking)
- Assistant Controller
- Billing Operations and General Ledger Accountant
- Business Development Representative
- Customer Success Representative
- Director of IT
- ISV Alliance Manager
- Product Marketer
- Sales Development Representative
- Sales Engineer
- Financial Services Technical Solutions Architect
- Sales Engineer (Washington, D.C.)
- Telco Technical Solutions Architect
- UK Country Manager
NGINX, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Our culture is built on values of Progress, Excellence, Openness, and Curiosity. These values are very important to our company and its continued success. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, veteran status, or any other category protected by law. By fostering a diverse business environment, we welcome the opportunity to grow and learn from each other, our customers, investors, suppliers, and business partners. NGINX, Inc. offers a competitive salary, flexible work environment, health benefits package, and stock options.
NGINX, Inc. is not open to third-party solicitation or resumes for our posted positions. Any resume submitted to an NGINX, Inc. employee by a recruiting firm that does not have a valid, written search agreement with us will be considered a referral, regardless of whether it is submitted for a posted position or for general consideration, and no matter how it is submitted (via email, the Internet, or other means). No fee will be paid in the event a candidate is hired by NGINX, Inc. as a result of the referral or through other means.
Please see our career page for a full listing of open positions and detailed job descriptions, or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All career inquiries will be treated confidentially.
San Francisco (Headquarters)
NGINX Software, Inc.
85 Federal Street
San Francisco, CA 94107
Ostozhenka St, 14/2
Entrance 3, Suite 10
NGINX, International Limited.
5 Lapps Quay
Cork, Ireland T12 RW7D