NGINX helps the world’s most innovative companies deliver their sites and applications with performance, reliability, security, and scale. More than 300 million sites — including half of the Internet’s busiest websites — rely on NGINX. Companies like Airbnb, Box, Instagram, Netflix, Pinterest, SoundCloud, and Zappos use NGINX for advanced load balancing, web and mobile acceleration, security controls, application monitoring, and management.
NGINX International Limited is searching for a German-speaking Business Development Representative (BDR) to join their growing team and help nurture the sales pipeline for German-speaking markets. This BDR will form an important part of a fun and vibrant team located in NGINX‘s Cork City Centre, Ireland, office.
This position requires previous experience with prospecting and is focused primarily on enterprise accounts. The BDR in the interview should be able to demonstrate not only the ability to comprehend NGINX Plus, but differentiate it from the open source offering. They will also be expected to articulate how they would be creative and thoughtful in their approach to solicit a response from prospects.
Our culture is built upon our core values: progress, excellence, openness, and curiosity. We’re a small, growing company with a startup culture and products that are chosen for high performance and efficiency by innovators around the world. If you want to make a difference, take your career to the next level, and work in a highly energetic environment, please send us your resume – we’d love to talk.
- Schedule meetings from cold campaigns within target accounts for enterprise sales
- Build and maintain a consistent sequence of communication with prospects
- Leverage prospecting tools, such as Yesware, Email Hunter, LinkedIn Navigator, etc.
- Collaborate with entire organization and think outside of the box to procure meetings in enterprise accounts
- Meet the account executive sales team weekly, review efforts, and make adjustments where needed
- Exhibit qualities of overachievement, self-motivation, good teamwork, and positive attitude
- Meet and exceed minimum activity metrics
- BS/BA degree or equivalent work experience
- Business fluency in German and English required
- 1 year of prospecting (this is a must)
- The ability to be personable with written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with prospecting tools: Yesware, SalesLoft, ToutApp, etc.
- Previous experience in enterprise software sales is a plus
NGINX, International Limited‘s EMEA Headquarters is based in Cork City Centre, Ireland, where we embrace the culture and attitude from our global headquarters in downtown San Francisco. In our Cork office, you’ll find a great working environment with fun and smart people while being surrounded by great restaurants, bars, and all sorts of other things we make good use of as a team!
NGINX is an equal opportunity employer. Our culture is built on values of progress, excellence, openness, and curiosity. These values are very important to our company and its continued success. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, veteran status, or any other category protected by law. By fostering a diverse business environment, we welcome the opportunity to grow and learn from each other, our customers, investors, suppliers, and business partners.
NGINX is not open to third-party solicitation or resumes for our posted positions. Any resume submitted to an NGINX employee by a recruiting firm that does not have a valid, written search agreement with us will be considered a referral, regardless of whether it is submitted for a posted position or for general consideration, and no matter how it is submitted (via email, the Internet, or other means). No fee will be paid in the event a candidate is hired by NGINX as a result of the referral or through other means.