NGINX is the world’s fastest growing web server and application acceleration company with over 185M sites using our software. It is the #1 web server of choice for the top 100,000 busiest websites, including Facebook, Netflix, BBC iPlayer, Pinterest, WordPress, and BuzzFeed. NGINX has an amazing culture built upon our core traits: Progress, Excellence, Openness, and Curiosity.
NGINX is searching for a Sales Development Representative (SDR) to join their growing team and help nurture the sales pipeline for the English-speaking markets. This SDR forms an important part of a fun and vibrant team located in NGINX’s Cork City Centre office.
This role is perfect for people looking to build a successful career in technology sales. Good technical acumen and/or prior business development experience are big plusses!
- Schedule highly qualified meetings for Account Executives by promoting NGINX‘s products and professional services to build a sales pipeline
- Manage inbound leads and properly disposition them
- Leverage prospecting tools and outbound calling techniques to schedule meetings with identified target accounts
- Collaborate with marketing, support, sales, and product teams to facilitate new programs, messaging, campaigns, and offerings
- Ensure inbound requests and opportunity handoffs to sales, business development, and support are successful and exceed the customer’s satisfaction
- Ensure reporting and communications are frequent and bi-directional
- Exhibit qualities of overachievement, self-motivation, good teamwork, and positive attitude
- Meet and exceed minimum activity metrics: 60 Dials, 10 conversations and 60 emails per day
- College degree or equivalent work experience
- Familiarity with Salesforce.com CRM tool and LinkedIn/prospecting tools
- Previous experience in business development is a real advantage
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Previous experience with technology is a plus
NGINX‘s EMEA Headquarters is based in Cork City Centre where we embrace the culture and attitude from our global headquarters in downtown San Francisco. In our Cork office, you’ll find a great working environment with fun and smart people while being surrounded by great restaurants, bars, and all sorts of other things we make good use of as a team!
NGINX is an equal opportunity employer. Our culture is built on values: Progress, Excellence, Openness, and Curiosity. These values are very important to our company and its continued success. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, veteran status, or any other category protected by law. By fostering a diverse business environment, NGINX welcomes the opportunity to grow and learn from each other, our customers, investors, suppliers, and business partners.