The NGINX user conference, nginx.conf 2015, is coming soon: September 22-24 @ Fort Mason, San Francisco.
Register today (August 27) by 11:59 p.m. Pacific Time to take advantage of the best prices on training and conference tickets.
At nginx.conf 2015, you will walk away with the tools to build and deliver your apps at scale. The agenda is packed with hands-on training, strategic sessions, and case studies, including:
- Igor Sysoev, CTO and creator of NGINX, and Gus Robertson, CEO at NGINX
- Christopher Brown, Founding Engineer at Amazon EC2 and former CTO at Chef, on why containers are not (yet?) enough
- Sean Cribbs, Senior Principal Engineer at Comcast Cable, on rolling your own API management platform with NGINX and Lua
- Dragos Dascalita Haut, Solutions Architect at Adobe, on scaling microservices with NGINX, Docker, and Mesos
- Kelsey Hightower, Product Manager, Developer, and Chief Advocate at CoreOS, on using Kubernetes with NGINX Plus to package and distribute modern web applications at scale
Register now before early bird prices end to join fellow developers and technology professionals who are building the future of the modern web at nginx.conf 2015.
See you there!