- Keynotes from NGINX leaders, industry experts, and community luminaries
- Breakout sessions offering NGINX best practices and technical insight
- Opportunities to learn from and network with the NGINX community
- Case studies from a cross-section of NGINX users and customers
- A showcase with joint solutions from NGINX alliance partners
- Two optional days of onsite, technical training
- Fun activities, food, and drinks with fellow attendees
This track is targeted for IT Ops and DevOps teams seeking to modernize application delivery infrastructure using NGINX. Your will learn about key industry trends driving the adoption of software based Application Delivery Controllers. Our technical experts will present demos on deploying and optimizing Application Delivery Controller infrastructure using NGINX. You will hear about case studies from customers who share how NGINX has improved agility.
This track is targeted for DevOps, Architects, API Product Managers and developers seeking to modernize their API Management infrastructure using NGINX Controller’s API Management Module. You will learn about how to simplify your API Management architecture to handle both N/S and E/W API traffic without compromising performance and flexibility. Hear from our customers about using NGINX Controller’s API Management Module to manage all their internal APIs needed for microservices.
This track is targeted for DevOps, Architects, IT Ops and developers who are building new distributed applications using microservices. Get a deep dive on our big reveal that we would be announcing at our keynote session to help you accelerate your journey to microservices.